WIGGLE & GIGGLE STUDIOS
Creators of "Child-Friendly" Environments
WAGS is an advisor to churches, architects, designers, and builders desiring to create irresistible environments for children. After 30+ years of helping churches build dynamic children's ministries, we have tons of creative ideas, including hundreds of examples from the most innovative churches in the U.S. WAGS will help you discover:
● What Every Child Needs When He/She Steps on Your Campus
● Before You Hire An Architect: 30 Ingredients of "Child-Friendly" Environments
● 7 Locations for Displaying the "WOW" Factor
● Avoiding Costly Mistakes That Are Not Worth Repeating
● How to Create Attractive, Practical, Affordable, Irresistible Environments
● Proper Layout, Square Footage, Play Areas, Technology, and Security
● Tips for Improving Children's Programming and Scheduling
● Multiple Ideas for Multi-Use Facilities
● Modern Small Group, Large Group, and Children's Worship Space
● Where to Save Money without Diminishing Quality
● Keeping An Environment Flexible for Future Growth or Changes (without looking temporary)
● Selecting the Best Designer(s) to Fit Your Philosophy and Budget
● Solving Conflicts When Sharing Space with a School
● How to Get Parents and Children to Arrive On-Time
● and much more
1. On-site Observation, Evaluation, Recommendations, and Training
● observation, evaluation of present/future children's environments
● written recommendations for improvements presented/discussed
● training provided for staff, key leaders, architects, designers, builders
2. Designer Selection
● (if needed) we can match your church with the designer(s) that best fits your philosophy and budget
3. Project Advisor
● serve on a monthly basis to guide your team through each step
● provide cost-saving tips and resources
4. Rally Your Church
● present to entire congregation "It Is Better to Build Children Than to Repair Men," including
● "what the Bible says about children"
● "how today's culture is influencing our children"
● "four decisions your church faces regarding children"
Feedback from recent clients:
"Art, I'm reading over your recommendations again tonight. Just a fabulous job. Thank you so much."
"I appreciate your candor and forthrightness in calling these issues to our attention. Thank you for helping make it happen."
"Thanks for helping us focus on and achieve our goals."
"Your ideas for getting families to arrive on-time were very helpful. Thank you."
Click HERE to read a "thank you" letter from one of our clients.
Let us help your church, or school, create happy, irresistible environments for children. Contact us for a FREE consultation.